Tuesday, April 15, 2014

[gotta love Easter!]


I love Easter! 
The message of Easter is so uplifting and full of hope.

We visited the farmer's market on Saturday. Many Ukrainians live here in Canada. Gotta admire Ukrainian Pysanky eggs. So much work goes into making just one egg! 

I bought a bunch of pussy willow branches. These are so big and fluffy. I will probably add some feathers to the branches as is the custom in Finland. 


Here are some ideas I have collected in my Easter Pinterest file.
I love black and white, as always, but of course these can be made in lovely spring colors as well.


Use a label maker to add text to eggs.



Use a Sharpie pen to draw/write on eggs.


Stamp wooden eggs with alphabet stamps.


Sew an egg garland from textured paper.


These cuties can be purchase at the Spagat Shop at Etsy.


Jelly beans on branches. The idea and instructions are from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)